I use more music from the Jubilate Choral Club than from any other publisher! Thank you!
– Stephen Sain, North Carolina
Our Choral Club Pays You to Be a Member!
Your time is valuable and we know it. The Jubilate Music Group Choral Club arrives in a reasonably-sized box filled with a reasonable amount of music... carefully selected by the Jubilate Music Group editorial team. You won't be overwhelmed with too much music you can't review in a reasonable amount of time.
This isn’t just another choral club…but one that “pays” you to be a member! When you join the Jubilate Music Group Choral Club, you can one-time choose up to 10 free copies of any 2 anthem titles (new or previous releases…a total of up to 20 copies). This “rebate” pays for the annual subscription price of the club, basically making it free*.
- Exclusive Member-Only Discounts**
- Over $200 worth of music for only $39.95***
- Music from Alfred Sacred, Jubilate Music, and HW Gray
- 2 shipments per year: June (Fall/Christmas music) and December (Spring/Easter music)
- FREE shipping for the two choral club boxes received during your membership
- Complete reference copies and CD recordings of anthems, cantatas, and collections
- Choral music for adults and children
- Information on and excerpts from new keyboard and instrumental publications
- WorshipLines Newsletter with product information and more
- Bonus Handbell samples excerpts
Sign up here today to experience the benefits of membership now!
*Free anthem rebate must be renewed during year of your current membership.
**Discount cannot be applied to annual subscription fee.
***Annual subscription fee. $59.95 for Canadian members. Choral Club is available only in the Contiguous United States and Canada.
Thank you for not sending an overwhelming amount of music in each mailing. The quality is high and I find more music in your box than I do in other clubs with twice as much music.
– Cynthia Connor, Wisconsin
Thank you for the variety of styles you offer in each box… from traditional to lightly contemporary.
– Bruce Malony, Kentucky