Items purchased from Jubilate Music Group may be returned after requesting and securing a Return Authorization. Under the following conditions, products may be returned within 60 days of purchase for full credit:
- Items were incorrectly shipped.
- Items were damaged or defective.
- All returned items must have been purchased directly from Jubilate Music Group.
- All returned materials must be in like-new condition in re-salable condition. Items with stickers or other markings cannot be accepted and will be returned at the customer's expense.
- All items must be returned postpaid.
- Copy of invoice must accompany return
- No return after 60 days from date of invoice
The following items may not be returned:
- Recorded products
- Reproducible products (i.e., certain children’s musicals, rehearsal tracks, etc.)
- Accompaniment instrumental parts (i.e., cantata orchestrations)
- Preview packs
- Opened software/CD Roms
- Out-of-print items
- Digital Downloads
- Items shipped to Canada or other international locations. If there is an error on your order, please contact us.
If a return is unauthorized or improperly documented, Jubilate Music Group may:
- Refuse the return, or
- Accept the return at a value of 25% of the retail cost
A Return Authorization (RA) number will be sent to you when the return is approved. This number must appear on the outside of each box returned.
Please send your authorized return (with your return authorization number on the outside of the box) to:
Jubilate Music Group
123 Dry Road
Oriskany, NY 13424